- Youtube: RAGUSA IBLA | Walking around | Chocohouse
So we found ourselves in a quaint little Chocohouse on top of steep Salita della Erbe. Chocolate is heavenly!
- Umbrella Sky in Via Roma of Ragusa
The suspended umbrellas over Via Roma in Ragusa do contribute to very cute pictures. It’s called Umbrella Sky.
- Church of Santa Petronilla
Church of Santa Petronilla, or in Italian, Chiesa Di Santa Petronilla, was originally located at the end of the Cava del Pozzo.
- Cinabro Carrettieri makes colourful handicrafts
Have you heard of Cinabro Carrettieri? It’s a cartmakers shop...
- Stressfull afterthought
Despite of the lack of sea .. the mountain breeze here is my kind of thing. Today it was “only” 7 degrees, but it was a perfect weather to walk outside.
- The Feast in Honor of San Giovanni Battista
There was a lot of happening in Ragusa yesterday. It was the Festa di San Giovanni Battista.
- Public transport in Ragusa
In Ragusa, not even Google maps knows about the local public transportation. So what can you do? At least let me get you going with these links.